Site Map and How To Get Here
The Chair of Wind Energy Technology is located at the "Südstadt" Campus at the University of Rostock. Once there, you will find our offices at the following locations of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Marine Technology:
- Albert-Einstein-Str. 2 - Statikgebäude - Ground floor
Statikgebäude (Ground floor) - Entry 'A' to Building No. 12
- PD Dr.-Ing. habil. Evgueni Stanoev (Room 6)
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Marine Technology
How To Get Here
You can travel to Rostock:
- By train: Several trains travel from Berlin and Hamburg to the main train station in Rostock (Hbf) every day.
- By car: from Berlin (via A19) or from Hamburg (via A1) via the A20, take the exit “Rostock-Südstadt” (follow the signs for Rostock-Zentrum / Rostock city centre)
- By plane: Rostock-Laage airport, bus route 127 to the central bus terminal (at the main train station)
Once in Rostock you will find it easy to reach the Albert-Einstein-Str. 2 via the excellent tram and bus links (to timetable):
- From the main train station (Rostock Hbf): Take tram line 5 towards Südblick or line 6 towards Campus Südstadt - get off at E.-Schlesinger-Straße in both cases - from there it's only a 8 min walk to reach us.
- From the main train station (Rostock Hbf): Alternatively take bus line39 towards Saßnitzer Straße - get off at Joachim-Jungius-Str. - from there it's only a 3 min walk to reach us.